Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Summer I Turned Pretty
Jenny Han


Heartbreaking, Shocking, Suspenseful

Fiction

Genre(s): Romance, Drama

                                                                  Plot Preview
        
           "The Summer I Turned Pretty" is a novel written by the brilliant Jenny Han. This novel is about a girl named Belly and her most memorable, wonderous summer. It was the summer that she turned pretty (thats how she felt on the inside). It was the summer she fell in love with a boy that loved her back. Nothing could get any better than that moment. Until she realized that her relationship could be ruined. She had a thing for her boyfriends brother in the past. She was afraid that her relationship would become complicated and unfixable. Will her past affect the future? This novel wasn't the first novel that I've read by Jenny Han. With that said, I was expecting it to be just as great as her other novels. As I predicted, she didn't let me down. This novel was amazing and well written. It had something in store for everyone. Including genres such as: romance, drama, action, and real life situations. This novel told the truth about a teenagers life. A teenagers life is full of complicating incidents and awkward moments. There will always be something worth talking about thats going on in a teenagers life. It could be a love triangle, parent drama or teenage issues. This novel has it all. I absolutely adore this novel. It's definitely not hard for everybody to realte to, even in some small way. I encourage everybody who's interested in reading about romance and drama to read this novel! I promise you that you won't be dissapointed.
 ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.