This blog is an opportunity for Ms Fillion's English students to voice their opinions about the books they are reading as part of their Individual Novel Study. My hope is that this
generates discussion and encourages further reading.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
The Big Four by Agatha Christie
Shocking, Suspenseful, Astonishing
Fiction
Crime
Plot I found this book quite complicated, it was kind of difficult to follow but I managed to follow it. Hastings comes back from Argentina for a holiday and meets his old friend Poirot who is on his way to South America which later gets changed. It is very suspenseful. Poirot was flummoxed at times and so was I. This book however was a great crime novel.
3/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.