Emotion, Charismatic, Remorse
Fiction Based on a love story between two couples involved in controversy.
Plot
I was interested a lot in this book after I read the 1st chapter. On the back of the cover pretty much gets you interested. The main character named Vince Luca is was deeply in love with this girl he met in high school. I myself have been in a relationship, but I havn't gone through things like he did in this book. Vince Luca's dad is a mob leader, even though Vince wants nothing to do with the "business" but he still gets caught up in it. Vince is told by his family to stay in school and be focused, and I can relate to that. Just because Vince's dad is involved in the mob doesn't mean Vince should be treated differently. Vince tries to stay away from the mob family as he tries to conversate with close family involved. Vince is struggling to keep this story away from his girlfriend, while trying to keep it away from her Vince discovers something he would never have guessed. He finds out the girl he's dating has a father that works with the FBI.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.