Monday, April 2, 2012

The Wild Road by Majorie M. Liu

Intense, Action-packed, Mind-blowing, Emotional

Fiction 
Genre: fantasy, romance

Plot Summery:

This book is about how a girl forgets how she got to were she is. Lannes finds her and takes her in and finds out that she can only remember the unimportant stuff.


I really like this book because it has good action and romance scenes to it along with the fighting scenes as well. I love the characters because they are really awesome people and the main characters all have some sort of magic power/powers depending on the person. I love the plot of the book some times it is a little confusing in places but for the most part it is really good. I love Lannes and the girl because they are really awesome people and they go really well together.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.