Suspenseful, Informative, Inspiring
Non Fiction: Historical
Plot Preview
This book clarifies for me all the questions I had about Lenin and his ideals. It was extremely informative and was interesting the whole way through. I was excited every time I picked up this book. It also clears up a lot of the gray areas in the ideal of communism and socialism as well as outlining the differences of the two. Conspirator will immerse you into the world of Europe before the great war, and gives you great insight into how people lived in those times. It shows how people communicated with each other a lot more in those times as well as how hard they worked for what they wanted. It shows how Lenin purely dedicated his entire life to the Revolution and had almost no other desires. All in all Conspirator is an amazing book and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys an interesting book and it is a must read for anyone who is interested in Communism or Socialism.
5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.