Captivating, Engaging, Dark
Fiction
Fantasy: This book is about fairies.
Plot Preview
Personal Response
In my opinion this book was really good. But it in beginning it wasn't really clear of what was going on but as I kept reading it got clear and I started to understand the book. It was easy to read, had vocabulary that I could understand, and it had a great plot. It was different than the other books about fairies. These fairies were dark and mischievous and they bring lots of trouble to people. I found it interesting because I never read books about fairies. I usually read books about vampires but this book made me fall in love with fairies. It had a love triangle which kept the book interesting. I think you should read this book because you wouldn't be able to put it down until you finish it.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.