Thursday, November 8, 2012

Betrayed by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast


 



Fiction 

 

Drama

 

Personal Response



I thought that this novel was a great read. It had really amazed me how the descriptive words had made me play a movie in my head each time I read it. The author had made the story very clear and easy to imagine. The first few pages of the book made me want to keep reading the book even more because it was so addictive. Some parts of the novel were very relatable and had inspired me in many ways. This book has an interesting twist to it at the end which had really shocked me because it was absolutely mind-boggling. I would recommend this novel to anyone who is interested in modern-day vampire stories. This book has likeable characters and great dialogue which made it very readable. Betrayed is an awesome addition to the House of Night series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.