Adventurous, Faithful, Thrilling
Fiction
Drama
Plot Preview
The novel "The Timekeeper" written by Mitch Albom is a thrilling adventure of three people. It's a story about finding, fighting, and regret. You will know it if you try to read it. You won't regret reading this wonderful novel because I didn't. My sister and I liked it and so will you. You will be immerse about the story and might start thinking about the foreshadowing related in other peoples life or maybe your life. When I first saw this book, I was not really interested reading it but when I started reading it I can't put the book away from my eyes. This is a novel that can make your emotions mix, you don't know what you are going to feel.
The plot is about a man who regrets time and God gave him a gift to save two people and also to make him realize what he did. This story "The Timekeeper" about love and hate. You readers will going to like this because me and my sister likes it too.
5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.