Thrilling, Eerie, Adventurous
Fiction
Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian Fantasy
Plot Review
While reading this story, I was surprise of the way is was written. How it was written was like western cowboy type for the dialog, but the theme was post-apocalyptic where there were no schools so everyone talked kinda like cowboys. The characters I loved how they acted and what they did throughout the story, like Saba the main character. Saba starts out just following her older brother Lugh, but then something happens to Lugh and Saba has to go get him back with her little sister Emmi. Throughout the story Saba changes from just following her brother like a dog to where she is sometimes leading on where to go, and meeting new people to help her throughout the story. Overall the book was fantastic to read and I highly recommended reading the book.
5/5
While reading this story, I was surprise of the way is was written. How it was written was like western cowboy type for the dialog, but the theme was post-apocalyptic where there were no schools so everyone talked kinda like cowboys. The characters I loved how they acted and what they did throughout the story, like Saba the main character. Saba starts out just following her older brother Lugh, but then something happens to Lugh and Saba has to go get him back with her little sister Emmi. Throughout the story Saba changes from just following her brother like a dog to where she is sometimes leading on where to go, and meeting new people to help her throughout the story. Overall the book was fantastic to read and I highly recommended reading the book.
5/5

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.