Tuesday, November 13, 2012

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Suspenseful, Tantalizing,Mysterious 

Fiction This is all about how two different worlds come together to try and co-exist.


Plot Preview

City of Glass is third book in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. This was supposed to be the last book in The Mortal Instruments trilogy, but the author decided to extend the series three more books. In all honesty
I’m glad that there’s going to be more books because I’m kind of addicted to the world of the shadow hunters. I really don’t know what to say about this book that would properly explain how much I loved it. This was the longest book in the series, but I didn’t notice because of how compelling the storyline was. There are a few new characters introduced, some casualties, and a whole lot of Jace and Clary frustration. The “final” battle in this book was epic, and we finally get some much needed answers! The character development in this book was great, everyone has grown so much since the first book. This was my favorite book in the series, and I can’t wait to read the next book, City of Fallen Angels. I really want to wait and read the next two books until the final ones released, but I honestly don’t think I have that much willpower. I figure I have four Cassandra Clare books on my bookshelf left to read, and I think I can make them last awhile.



4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.